Duties and Responsibilities of Administration Department
The Administration Department shall be responsible for,
- Administrating all service personnel of the corporation to abide enacted Laws, By-laws, Procedures, Rules and Regulations.
- Administrating all service personnel affair in accordance with the Laws.
- Administrating land and building related matters of the corporation.
- Administrating for training course, excursion trip and holding conference for the purpose of promoting human resource development and work related skill of all service personnel of the corporation.
- Administrating assessment and reward-punishment matters of all service personnel with the purpose of promoting their abilities.
- Carrying out to get fully income from electricity selling.
- Administrating the auction of unnecessary assets of the Corporation,and write-off and deletion of the loss.
- Administrating for Defining Seal, Flag and Uniform of the Corporation.
- Administrating operation of maintenance of motor vehicles and machinery.
- Administrating for all public relation matters upon services of the Corporation.
- Administrating for disclosing, with all round efforts, the information of the Corporation to public in time.
- Administrating the legislation and advising upon Laws and Contracts related to the Corporation.