Duties and Responsibilities of Engineer Planning Department
The Planning Department shall be responsible for,
- Performing recording, analyzing, reporting and proposing the plans for substations, transformers, transmission lines.
- Managing to report analyzing future power demands, planning and design for worked expansions, estimating future investment.
- Supervising the loans, grants and technical assistances related matters by relation with international monetary organizations, development partners, and regional organizations.
- Supervising the implementation works of substations, transmission lines and related infrastructures for the purpose of electricity distribution.
- Supervising the quality control of electricity related works to be accordance with predefined standards.
- Managing for training courses and workshops for the purpose of promoting abilities of engineers, technicians and skilled workers.
- Record and analyze the electric hazard incidents, to circulate the directives for avoiding such an incident and to reduce electricity related hazard.