Duties and Responsibilities of Power Distribution Department
The Distribution Department shall be responsible for,
- Negotiating amount of electricity receiving for purpose of sustainable distribution of good quality electricity, supervising the operation and control of substations and power lines in the power system.
- Testing, regular maintenance and expansion of constructed substations, power lines and transformers.
- Supervising the processes for reduction of electricity losses and collecting necessary information and data.
- For special circumstances and events, preparing to provide dedicated power distribution plan.
- Making efforts to form the high technology power control systems with the domestic and international technical assistance.
- Planning systematically to get back to normal as soon as possible if power failure occurs by the unforeseen event.